Friday, October 24, 2008

sneak peek at the kiddos

dax is our big tough boy. and quite the comedian. He is starting to talk which is always fun but his favorite thing to say is ball...or football.
He also is in a stage where he will say cheese when you pull out a camera...it is quite funny.
Dayna is still same old girl. recently there is a commercial on the radio that asks if you have what it takes to be on tv...like hannah montana or other popular kid show
She says MOM I WANT TO BE ON TV....I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!! what do you think? she may not be that far off.

2 comments:

Dixie's Blog said...

I think Dayna has what it takes too! You are going to call right?

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Look at her! Yes, I think she has both the looks and the personality to be on TV!