Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dayna's First Day of School

I got these pictures before Dayna's first day at school. I just love Dax's "Cheese" face.
Best buds. Can you tell they are brother and sister. Photo Shoots are difficult with them.
Precious moments.
And this is more like it. Just being silly posing and all.




Dayna REALLY loved her first day of school. She only cried once...when we were leaving and she wanted to take the bus. However, it takes a couple weeks to get the bus schedule worked out so I will be driving her for the first couple weeks. Other than that she loved it. She will be going Monday thru Thursday 9:30 to 12:30. I know she is going to love it. She says she wants to go ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! Again sorry about the quality, camera issues.

7 comments:

~Andy said...

Such cute kids! Dax cracks me up. Good job getting your kids names right. lol!!!!!!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

They are too cute! Is it even possible for her to be old enough! (that only makes us older!)

Ryan and Ashley said...

Growing up! Before you know it, she will be going to college. :) J/K- just enjoy these precious moments!

KyleandAmanda said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! Dax is looking so grown up and handsome! They get big way to fast! Hope that you guys are doing good!

Borders Family said...

What sweet moments! I can't believe how big Dax is. That is so great that Dayna loves school; it just makes life so much easier when they do.

Britt said...

Wow. I can't believe how fast they grow! They are so cute.

Kati said...

Update already! Miss you girl!