Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkins

We decided to paint pumpkins this year instead of carve so the kiddos had much more fun doing this.
dax's first time painting
he did pretty good
dayna takes a break from the hard work
back at it again
our kitchen table.
dax finish product
dayna pumpkins. we were going to go to a patch this year but dayna wanted little pumpkins. we found 1 little one but then the rest of the little ones were white...so she painted it orange.
the perfect pair. mr. and mrs. dickson. i think this picture suits us perfectly. love it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny the "dentists'" pumpkin has teeth! Fun times! Mom D

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE PUMPKINS! I think painting them is a good idea especially with the little kiddos.

Mike and Kimmy said...

I love your pumpkins! So cute! I love decorating pumpkins!

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

great idea! I think painting pumpkins is the way to go, something we should try with Kyrie. Pumpkin guts all over the place doesn't seem like such a great plan.

The Meyers said...

Love the pumpkins! Austin and I missed you guys!