Monday, October 22, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Walk

Where all our adventures happen
This is Dax's daring side
Walking in front of our house
My two cute kiddos
Dayna is just learned how to ride her tricycle good enough to go on walks (poppi gave her this tricycle a year and a half ago when we moved here). this is her favorite thing to do lately. she sees all the kids on bikes and says they have one like me. it was a beautiful fall day and we took advantage of it by going on a walk and eating a bbq on our deck (another one of dayna's favorites). it is getting cooler here, but not considered "fall" to me yet but the leaves are starting to change and the scenery is beautiful. Today was also stake conference and i really enjoyed the talks (as much as i could with two kiddos) i especially liked the first speaker and the story he told about the chinese emporer and the little boy named ping. i want to try to find that story and post it on here.

5 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

How fun!! Dax and Dayna are so cute. I especially love the picture of Dax's wild side! I will send the picture later.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

What a cute family, Dax is looking so big, I just keep thinking that is Cooper in a few months.

Michael and Brinn said...

Janelle that is a really good trick on your friends and family that haven't seen your house. So did you just take a picture of a really nice house to make them think that is where you live? I'll have to try that one sometime. Cute pictures. I'm glad you heard conference! How was it?

Michael and Brinn said...

Good one!! They'll probably wonder.

Brits said...

Cute kids!!