Monday, October 22, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

Cinderella and her "sister"
I call this one "Jealousy"
Taking a bite of Ice Cream at the zoo
Tea Party with the gang...brielle was running away. sorry brinn
Dax was so good...the only time he cried was in this picture....the cowardly lion!
well although the "whole group" wasn't able to go we still had a lot of fun. dayna's favorite part was the princess'. but i need to crop the pictures cause they are all sideways so i may post more pics later. The kids were all so cute. Brooklyn was a witch, Bentley and Ellie were cheerleaders, dayna cinderella, dax da lion, and kasen was a giraffe. dayna was glad she got to go and we are looking forward to our other "halloween adventures.

4 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

So cute! Wish Kyrie and I could have been there! Dayna makes the cutest cinderella ever!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

She really does look like a cinderella!

Britt said...

She is super cute!

Mandi and Jeff said...

I love the cupcake picture! I'm so glad I got to be there with you guys, it was so much fun!