Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween is Coming

Dax apparently was so chill at the party. just happy go lucky dax.. such a good baby
dayna giving dax some love. snuggles and cuddles for dax.
he just found his feet. loves to play with anything that will keep him entertained
snow white was at the party too. i think we caught her a little off guard. snow white is only 18 months and they look the same age...poor cinderella so petite.
this is us getting ready for the big football game!!
we had a fun filled weekend with halloween parties. we had the ward trunk or treat, jon had a dental school party and we had another halloween party called "borders bash" and bash it was. all three were great fun. i went to the trunk or treat with the kiddos in the ward it was fun to see everyone dress up and so excited about the candy. jon went to the dental school party with the kids. everyone thought he was such a good dad, and he is. it is just hard to be two places at once and whenever the dental school has a family function we try our best to go so that they continue having family get togethers instead of just "parties"

5 comments:

Borders Family said...

I love Dax's costume. I guess I didn't see him in it at our party. It really is cute. Of course, Dayna looks so sweet in her princess dress. Always a princess!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I really enjoyed seeing your cute family at the Dental school party, we just missed you. Dax is so stinken cute in his lion costume.

J D C and N said...

Their costumes are too cute!

Meg said...

I love the costumes!!! Super cute! I love that lion costume, so fun! I can't wait till next year, I didn't do anything this year....

Kati said...

You guys are way too cute! Sorry we didn't get to our weekend talk. hope all is well!