the girls....brinn, amanda, janelle, natalie, janae
the men.....dallin, eric, kyle, kelly, michael, jon, and brian the cook
kyrie, dayna, dax, ellie, bentley, kason, brooklyn, sadi, kallie, brielle.
ariel again
This weekend we went camping with some of our friends here in louisville. we went to otter creek park and we had a great time. we ate better than we did if we were at home. thanks to our electricity. WE had fun after the kiddos all went to bed with a great game of the dice game...congrats to brian for winning...we only got yelled at once for being too loud and that was by my daughter...miss dayna kai...you see she was watching her movie in the tent and we tend to get a little loud and after a laughing moment she yells out....YOU'RE WAKING ME UP!!! which only made us laugh more...poor dayna. dayna will tell you the best part of camping was on the way home when we stopped by the creek and she got into a dare devil mood and went right in and had us chasing her because the rocks were slippery. we had fun with the camera too as you could probably tell. check out my friends blogs for their version of the camping trip and i will post more pictures when they send them to me......BRINN!!!!








6 comments:
I am so excited you guys are getting into camping! We love it too! There is nothing better for the kids. We will have to go together sometime. Otter Creek does a big Halloween thing every weekend in October.
Looks like fun! I love camping, I miss it. We haven't gone in a while. I'm sorry about your boxes too! I wish I could say that I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I'm not, it just makes it more frustrating. It had all the sentimental stuff I wanted to keep like all our pictures, diplomas, etc. Oh well. I keep telling myself that it's just stuff... but it still sucks.
Camping was a blast. We should have spent the night, we're so sad we missed the games, we totally would have dominated. Just kidding. Um about Monday, my husband just told me you guys called. He was test driving cars and didn't get back until late. We totally trust you guys with our kids, are you kidding!!! Lets be honest, our kids aren't the easiest in the world and we know you would have had more fun doing something else.
How fun. Nate totally wanted to go camping over the break we just didnt think it was a good idea to take a 6 week old out there. It looks like you guys had fun. Dayna is such a cutie!!
Alright, alright if you guys really want to watch our kids we'll A. prove to you that we completely trust you, B. you'll see they aren't the easiest kids in the world and C. you'll see that Eric & I have the best relationship ever, well most of time anyway. :)
Alright, alright if you guys really want to watch our kids we'll A. prove to you that we completely trust you, B. you'll see they aren't the easiest kids in the world and C. you'll see that Eric & I have the best relationship ever, well most of time anyway. :)
Post a Comment