Sunday, September 30, 2007

Music makers
Music makers is something she really enjoys every wednesday at the stake center ran by moms. there are 5 of us leaders who take turns doing different part of music makers and i find it alot of fun too. here are some pics of what we do. Welcoming everyone with our puppets.
Singing time with props and mothers sing others dance whatever.
circle time finger plays. they love to copy what the adults are doing






marching time is great time to release some energy. i tend to get a little silly too




To be honest i am a little bummed cause i had a nice big blog out and the internet went out...so this will do but at least the pic are here. the video is something dayna does everyone morning she sings and gets ready for a brand new day. she is quite the riot and so funny to watch. as long as we are watching she sings. she has done this from young age in hawaii. i need to but a video together of her progression through the years.

hope all is well sorry so short frustrated with annoying computer stuff....but at least i reached my goal of posting weekly. happy everything







6 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

Music makers looks like so much fun... I need to tell natalile to get in gear and take kyrie..... Your blog rocks.....

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

Gotta love Music Makers, huh! We love the pictures, Kallie esp. loves to see Dana. Talk to you soon!

Borders Family said...

How fun! Dayna is such a fun girly girl! On a side note: I am not sure if you want help with this or not, but to get your pictures turned the right way, if you edit them in a photo shop program before you post them to your blog, you can rotate them and then save the new photo turned the right way.

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

hey here's a list of cool places to camp that I found if your interested... I also sent this to Birnn...
Cumberland Falls State Park
Natural Bridge State Resort Park
Cater Caves State Resort
Perryville Battlefield State Historic site. (reanact the civil war and you can even participate in it to) I don't know if there are any camping spots around the last one. But I'm up for just about anything. Cumberland falls looks awesome. Well if you have any thoughts let me know.
thanks,
nat

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

We were thinking about going mid-afternoon on Sunday and coming home Tuesday morning. The war place is about 60 miles away. Brian said that there is a big cooking grill and some lanterns in the Scout shed that we can use for the outting if needed... I cool with where ever people want to go, I am just looking forward to geting out....

Britt said...

That is so cute!!!