Last week Grammy (Judy) was in town, we made a trip down to the zoo in Albequerque (3 hrs away) we met our friends the Shepherds at the zoo and then we all went to dinner to celebrate Alana and my birthdays (mostly mine because it was a steak house). We made the long drive back that night, I had to sit in the back and take a nap I think that I had overdosed on red meat so Janelle drove and got to chat with Judy on the way home.
Wednesday night we had some friends over at the house and had Dairy Queen icecream cake and cupcakes for the birthday girl. The Shepherds, Kings, and Buxtons joined us for festivities. Thursday I played a birthday round of golf and then I was off to a continuing education course in Sandy UT. I learned about full mouth reconstructions, basically the smile makeover kind of deals. It was a great course and I learned alot, so now if anybody wants a smile makeover, come on down and we'll get you a new grill. Janelle and Judy took the kids to the bounce house and teddy bear workshop (kind of like build a bear) so the kids had fun there while I was gone. Judy left Saturday and I rolled in Sunday evening. It was a long weekend, not so restful but still beneficial. Well thats a quick update from last week, I'll try to stay on top of it from now on and try not to miss a week! Hope this email finds you all in good spirits, we love and miss you all.
P.S. the pic of Dayna on the rock is her doing her Ariel (Little Mermaid) imitation. She also sang the song, it was pretty impressive.
dayna also learned how to make jewelry out of beads. this is her new favorite past time and i think she has made some for a lot of her friends!! how fun! thanks grammy!
Dayna loved having grammy put curlers in her hair and now she wants me to do it a couple times a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment