
Dayna and Dax showing what they got from the Easter Bunny. I love Dax's face.

Looking for Easter eggs. He did very good at looking.

Found one!

Walking in the wind!

SEE!!!

Looking at all the eggs they got to find. Taking a break on the deck!


Dax loves taking pictures.

Fat and Full. After dinner! What great company we had!!
7 comments:
In the third picture (of Dayna alone) I can see SO much of her Grandma Dawn! Happy (late) Easter!
Easter was fun! Thanks for having us over. Yummy food and fun games!
Thanks for dinner! I love those cute little kids!
They looked so cute in their Easter clothes. Your blog looks great!
Hey!! Dax and Dayna are getting sooo big!! How are you guys? Hows school going for Jon? I can't beleive how fast time is going by. Jon is ready to be a dentist! WEll whats new with you?
I love the green clothes theme! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!
When are you going to be back in WA??
Hey, where are you from? Washington, right? We are moving to Yakima, WA in a few weeks. Is that close to your home at all?
I love the picture of Dax holding eggs. He is a super cute boy!
Post a Comment