Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged by Meg

thanks meg for the tag!!! now Here are the rules: each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog, leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and invites them to read your blog.

1.) I think to myself and talk to myself a lot. It's kind of embarrassing and i wonder if people talk to themselves as much as I do. In the shower, before bed, you name it I am probably talking to myself. I guess I like to talk and if no one listens I will. Therefore I consider myself a good talker and I guess a good listener cause I tend to do both at the same time.

2.) Along with the first fact/ habit about myself is that I play out senarios (or make excuses) in my head. for example I see you driving in your car I will say...."ohh, they are probably going to wal-mart, to get some food. I bet the are feeding the missionaries tonight...oh they are running late. (in reality they are probably just going to the library or something) or if you don't come to something i will automatically think of why you possibly aren't there. is there something wrong with me...my brain never stops...always thinking of situations and excuses.

3.) jon thinks this is the weirdest fact about me....we have ice cream literally every night....after a bowl of ice cream i like to washed it down with a sip of milk. jon doesn't get this because ice cream is just frozen milk...but for me...i gotta get my milk after my ice cream...don't ask me why it just tops it off.

4.) I am the type of person that does not like to go half-way on anything. I am not saying that i think i am the best at everything, but i like to do MY best on everything. my dad always told me this quote when i was younger "go all out or dont go at all" although my dad is wise i know he didn't make this quote up, but he was wise enough to tell it to me. it's sorta my moto.

5.) I am scared of waves. but i love them. I am a total wannabe surfer...i went a couple times and had my own board, but then got pregnant. So why am i afraid of waves.....I was on my way to work in hawaii on kameameha highway driving to kailua when a wave came over my car and pushed me up against the ko o lau mountains and ever since then i am scared of waves. i figure if they can push a car they are strong enough for me to be scared of them.

6.) I am a sucker for drama. i love to listen to everyone elses drama and absolutely addicted to reality tv. maybe cause i don't have enough drama in my life i like to watch everyone elses drama. American Idol, Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Bachelor, and others i am embarrassed to write about. I also liked going tribal but it isn't on anymore (bummer) I also love Just for Laughs and Candid camera, and in hawaii people could always tell when i was watching america funniest home videos. so ya to sum it up...i am a tv addict. who am i kidding. thank goodness i am able to record my shows or i would have no life....really.

ok thanks meg for tagging me...i tag my dear friend kati anderson, my sister dixie dawn, my frighbor (friend and neighbor) chelsea meyer, ashley baker the one with unknown critters growing in her yard, brinn king...our queen bee, ashley carter dayna's hawaii sitter.

7 comments:

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

(1 and 2) you are SO not alone! I am forever talking and answering myself...instead of making up excuses I just continue to add (and almost dramatize) to the story...sometimes I wonder about writing them down but also stop short I'd rather only let people think of me as crazy...if they knew the stories they wouldn't think...they'd KNOW it!
(3) Things like this make each and everyone of us unique...
(4)Good motto to live by!
(5) Umm, I'd be scared of them too!
(6) I like to watch drama too but, sadly, I have enough in my life to keep me 'entertained'...

Meg said...

You are hilarious Janelle(mainly speaking of 1 and 2)!! I'm glad that I tagged you! Thanks for playing along.

Kati said...

Hey Nellie,
I always call you nellie in my head but never say it out loud :)
I loved reading your answers, I can remember some of the things about you from Hawaii, like the situation thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not making this up, but I remember you saying stuff like that while we were driving. :)
Ok, lots of love to ya!

Mike and Kimmy said...

So I blog stocked ya Janelle. I eat ice cream like everyday too and totally understand about the sip of milk. That wave thing would have freaked me out for life!Your kids are so adorable! I just can't get over Dax and the microphone. So cute!

Amanda B. said...

I can totally relate to your wave story! I also had a wave crash over my car while driving on Kam highway. Scared the heck out of me. I'll never forget it! Waves are scary!!!

Brits said...

We had the wave thing happen to us, too. I didn't think it was that common, and I had nightmares about it for awhile.

You should've gone surfing at White Sands Beach, very small waves. I went there until I was about 6 months pregnant with Austin and then was at the point where I was rolling off the sides of the board because I was more round than the board.

The Meyers said...

You make me laugh! You like drama? Nooooo