We may not have it all together...but together we have it all.
Monday, February 4, 2008
SNOW DAY?
dayna was so excited it snowed but it wasn't really enough to make a snowman, but we tried anyways. here she is posing with her snowman. frosty the snowman was a very jolly sould with a carrot nose and two eye made of oreos. here's frosty.
Looks like you are super busy! I love the new blog postings. Don't you just wish that it would dump snow so that we could have a snow-day and play all day in it? The pudding is a good idea!
How fun to have snow. Though we don't like the cold and we are happy to be here in St. George, I do wish our kids could play in the snow. Ailee's never made a snowman yet! Dayna and Dax are both so cute. It's fun to see Dayna grow up especially because she is so close in age with Ailee. I love all those movies you post of her! What a silly girl!
2 comments:
Looks like you are super busy! I love the new blog postings. Don't you just wish that it would dump snow so that we could have a snow-day and play all day in it? The pudding is a good idea!
How fun to have snow. Though we don't like the cold and we are happy to be here in St. George, I do wish our kids could play in the snow. Ailee's never made a snowman yet! Dayna and Dax are both so cute. It's fun to see Dayna grow up especially because she is so close in age with Ailee. I love all those movies you post of her! What a silly girl!
Post a Comment