I was just so happy to see family again. and actually it was one of the more pleasant christmas' we have had in washington. I enjoyed a break and doing things i normally wouldnt like shopping with my mom....almost everyday :) i just enjoyed the time we spent together and if you ever need a place to get the worlds worst pedicure i know just the place but that's a whole different blog.
i also really enjoyed the company of jon's grandparents. they are so dear and i really look up to both sets and hope that i can follow their example.as for my presents i was pretty spoiled little girl!!! i must have been really good. i got lots of clothes, shoes, a gps for the car (yippee) scrapping stuff, and it all started off with the stomach flu. i have to apologize to my family and jon's family cause seriously everyone of my brothers and sisters (except one set who was not in washington) and jon's brothers and sister in laws, two of his cousins, and moms, and dad, got the flu. i am so so so sorry. it seemed like every day a new person was sick.
10 comments:
Looks like you guys are doing well. Its so fun to see photos. Congrats on 5 years. The time flies doesn't it?
Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas break. I can't believe that Dax in full blown crawling. That will be fun to see. Dayna looks so pretty the way you fixed her hair. She looks older, still tiny, but older. Sorry about all of you guys being sick. I look forward to see you guys.
Hey Janelle! I know, it's been forever. Glad your Christmas was nice. I was ahh-ing over the pictures of you two from high school, that's adorable! I couldn't help comment. I often whine to Cody that we ought to have grown up together. Your kids are growing up so fast! Dayna is such a big girl now :)
Your kiddos are getting so big! I cant believe how fast time goes. Isnt it so nice to visit family over the holidays! Jon is bummed that he had to go back to school today i bet your jon is too! HE just loved being around luke everyday.
Tanner has the same outfit Dax is wearing in the pics. with the great grandparents :), did you give everyone the flu? I have to know, where is the worlds' worst pedicure at?
It sounds like you guys definitely had a great Christmas. I am happy you're back! Let's hope the flu bug is gone for the winter.
I love that picture of Dayna and Dax on the chair. Dax's face is priceless!
We're glad to see that you had a nice Christmas break. Hope all is well. Congrats on the 5 year mark. We hit ours in December, too. See you soon.
Your little kids look so much alike!! At least they do in that picture. Super cute!
yay! I was excited to see your blog. very cute. I didn't know you guys were highschool sweet hearts! love it!
Post a Comment