Wednesday, December 5, 2007

there is more to come

i got these up so you can get started...i have more you tube coming, and more pictures. just an update on dax since he is not pictured a lot here.....he is doing well...almost crawling, and shaking back and forth trying to get going...very close. he got his helmet, he is so cute in it....i will post pics soon. hans says he thinks all babies should have them and he wants one himself to wear with him. he looks like a football player. i am so blessed to have such wonderful good looking kids. as for now they are BOTH sick. dax been sick for a while and now sister just came down and a gnarly cough this morning. yikes we gotta get well before christmas. we are looking forward to seeing many of you then!! stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun surprise! When you come up I want to learn more about music makers. I'd never heard of it before and it looks like it'd be a lot of fun. See you soon!

Brits said...

I want to see pics of Dax in his helmet! Austin may need one soon, too

Borders Family said...

I keep looking for an update on your blog :) Anyway, that is crazy about the flu thing. We gave it to all our family too. My side of the family is totally holding a grudge. It is definitely a Christmas we won't forget!