I cheered in high school for a year, and jon did not like it at al. he didn't like me wearing a short skirt and he always wanted me to change before i left the building into my pants. what a good example....weird then but whatever!!!
I was always his biggest fan!! and this is the thanks i get!! typical football night...wet, cold, and muddy....reminds me of soccer too!!!
talking after a game. jon was voted awesome athlete in the yearbook, he did football, wrestling, pole vaulting, he also plays baseball, indoor soccer, volleyball, and basically he loves any sports. as do i. it is fun to have that in common, if we get bored we can always turn to sports.
one of many dances we went to. i think this was his senior year homecoming! it took a lot to get him out on the dance floor, but me not so much. dancing is fun!!
this took a lot of talking to get jon to wear this outfit. i told him the pants were not shiney, but they were chrome. we also went to a special hat store to get this hat. the theme of this dance was night at the roxbury. i remember i got pulled over on the way home in my outfit. the police was like what the heck? apparently you are not supposed to cross over the dotted lines....espcially after midnight!!! no ticket though!!i am so lucky to be married to my best friend. we were best friends from the start and there is no one else i would rather be with. It is crazy to see how much we have been through in this short amount of time.
9 comments:
So fun! I can't believe that you have been married 5 years and have two kids! When we leave dental school it will be 7.5!
You were one hot cheerleader!! Happy 5 years you crazies!!
Congrats!! I can't believe that ya'll look the same. Trav and I have come a long way from our high school days.
happy anniversary you guys. love the highschool pics. are you sad we're going to be single wives/mothers this semester??!!!
Fun pictures! Congratulations on a great milestone. I hope you did something fun to celebrate!
Congratulations, a little belated. I am so behind on my blogging these days!
I guess I better get my act together and just get myself a blog. It looks much easier for everyone to check out what is new in the life of me and my family. Congrats on the 5yrs. Sorry we missed you at my parents house for singing. We didn't get there until 8:30pm. Hope to catch ya on your next trip back to Wa. You guys look great and Dayna looks like such a princess and Dax is such a big boy (compared to his mommy). Do we have a future football player in the Dickson family? I'll look into this blog thing soon. I'll let you know when I have one. Marci
What a hottie, with a mad body! You were one cute little ditsy cheerleader.j/k It's fun to see all the history you two have together.
Congrats :)!
Post a Comment