Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I have been tagged

I have been tagged which means apparently i am supposed to tell 6 things about myself that someone might find interesting or something different about me. then i have to tag 6 of my friends for them to do the same. so here are my tidbits about me.

1.) I love ice cream...it is no exageration to say that i eat it almost every night. but the weird thing is that after i finish my ice cream i go straight the the fridge for a little glass of milk. for some reason it just finishes the deal. jon thinks this is weird and a calicum overdose :)

2.) I do not like shopping for myself. I always think i want to go shopping and get "lots" of new things and how fun it will be, quite frankly i do not like trying on clothes, i do not like new styles, i am just a plain jane, and will very rarely buy something for myself...i usually end up feeling guilty when i do buy something but will almost always walk out of the store with something for jon, dayna or dax.

3.) I get scared so incredibly easy. My brain plays tricks on me and i think i think to much cause i always think the worse things are going to happen to me and my kids. can't watch scary movies, can't walk in the dark without running, sometimes when i go to check the mail i have an urge to bolt back to the door in a sprint (my exercise). just recently i bought a scarecrow and but it on the pillar by our front door. well everytime i walk past the window i have to take a second glance cause i think someone is looking in our house...after a week and a half i was finally used to the idea that it is only a scarecrow.

4.) I have the same horrible habit my dad has of interupting. It drives me nuts and it is something i am working very hard on at correcting but it is so hard for me to. I always have to urge to tell my story and i am trying so hard to think to myself before i actually talk "does this story really apply janelle?" "are you just trying to have a better story?" so if i ever catch myself i will usually say "oh sorry go ahead" I do apologize if anyone has felt this way and i know i do it and just know it is something i am working on. no one has told me this but it is a conclusion i have come to myself....especially when i used to complain to my dad about it. well he is in good company that i now do the same thing. sorry guys. thanks for understanding. and next time just remind me (nicely) i am sensitive too :)

5.) I am taking it upon myself to cook. i am quite possibly the worst cook in the world and it is not that i don't like it or don't know how. i just don't know what to cook. so lately i have been trying to come up with more ideas for dinners, more options. jon and i basically eat the same 5 things every week. so if i ask for recipes it is because i am going through a cooking depression and getting motivated to have new dinners, new ideas, and preparing them throughout the day so that it not all rushed at the end of the day. which reminds me...amanda i want that chicken lasgana recipe. it was delicious. if you have any ideas for me please email them to me.

6.) I do not like being late. i usually allow plenty of time to get ready so that we will be on time. very seldom am i late. my friends make fun of me if they beat me somewhere cause it is pretty rare. again i think i take after my dad here. I would rather be 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late. a waste of time i know but i do not like the feeling of people waiting on me. on the contrary, i do not mind waiting for people (for too long). i remember one time talking to my friend brinn several hours before we were going somewhere and i asked in all seriousness if she was going to be late. she said i don't think so but i don't know until it happens. (it made me laugh because i thought that people would have an idea if they were going to be late or not...apparently it just happens at the end :) )

well now you know a little bit more about me. a lot of my friends have been tagged already so i am sorry if you have been tagged already but i haven't seen your list yet. so hee you go...i tag Kati Anderson, Chelsea Meyer, Natalie Evans, Sarah Wells, Brittany Lund, Melissa Dickson.
have fun with it!! be sure to tell the people you tagged that you tagged them!!

2 comments:

The Meyers said...

I like your things. They made me giggle. I just did it too.

Anonymous said...

Do you like the crockpot? I LOVE it, HATE cooking but love the crockpot. I can send you a couple recipes if you'd like 'em.
~Leslie