Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This last weekend was a busy one. It was jon's birthday on sunday but on friday we had a surprise party for him. he had no idea and it was a lot of fun. Most of our friends were there, we did foosball, cake, and just visited it was a lot of fun. the night started out with the babysitter coming over and we went to dinner with hans and chelsea to an argentine place. the babysitter (the bakers) set up the house and had it all ready for us when we got home. we walked in and no one was there, jon didn't think anything of it until people were shouting on our loft surprise he was like what the heck is that. so it was good to finally get him because he is the king of surprises and i usually get too excited that i end of telling him before hand,

This picture is of dayna kai and dax. dax is doing well holding his head up and dayna is great and copying him. she can do it just fine.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Your kids are adorable!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

i cant believe how big dax has gotten he is sooo cute. we would love to see you guys in sunday. just give us a call on the time. we are one w/ church by 12

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Tell Jon Happy Birthday!

J D C and N said...

Happy Birthday Jon- glad you guys were able to have such a fun celebration!

Travis and Jamie said...

Okay, so we totally didn't come to Jon's party because you spelled our last name wrong on your blog. Really it has nothing to do with the fact that I don't like you. JUST KIDDING!!! I still feel so bad that I totally spaced it. Sound like it was a fun party though.

Jami said...

He's so cute! I dig your loft. I never saw your house. iT looks way fun! Dana is so groing up! (I think I spelled her name wrong. Sorry!)