Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aloha family! We hope you've all had a productive week and a restful start to your weekend. We had a pretty good week, Janelle had volunteered to help out with Dayna's schools Fall Festival, she was in charge of running the "fishing booth" there for Dayna's class, she also had to enlist other volunteers. So she was on the phone talking to the other moms asking for help, she did a good job of course and it went pretty smooth. Oh course she was asking herself why she volunteered in the first place, but its nice that she wants to be involved and be a part of Dayna's schooling.


 Dax continues to like preschool, Janelle was responsible for the lessons the last two weeks so we had the four kids over at the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now she'll get a nice long break as it rotates through the other three moms before its her turn to host again. Dax learned about the letter B and about animals.


Alana is walking around pretty good now and her four top front teeth have finally come through, I think she's getting used to having teeth because last night she bit her tongue. Dayna comes home everyday with stories about the boys chasing her, especially this one boy named Bryson. I don't know what to think about the whole situation, but I'm pretty sure I don't like it.






Friday we took the kids to the Fall Festival, they had a lot of fun, I'd like to say that it was organized chaos but it was more like just plain chaos. They got to play in bounce house and go down the inflatable slide, there was a train (a riding lawn mower towing around 50 gallon barrels with holes cut in them for passengers), Dax insisted that he be put in jail, so he did that all by himself because Dayna insisted that she didn't want to go to jail. The kids met up with some friends and got their hair painted. Dax got Seahawk colors, go Hawks! I think they are the same color as one of the local high schools. I had another weekend of classes, we had some people come in and train our Dental team on how to better run the practice. It was very good, and I'm excited to see some of the changes in the practice. We're still working on getting our house situation all figured out, we had inspections done this past week and we're working out the details with the sellers. Well thats it for us, enjoy the pics and have a great week!




Jon, Janelle, Dayna, Dax, and Alana

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute pictures and I loved the birthday video!