Monday, March 23, 2009

Church Basketball?

Three days after healing...his puffy eye...his face kept swelling in different places and everyone who went on vacation with us were excited to wake up and see where he was swollen and what his face looked like next.
And to think that Megan said she was going to poke jon in his good eye...FUNNY MEGAN!!!
waiting in the er. at this point jon was still wanting to leave for hilton head that night...the louisville game was on so he did get to watch that.
Apparently the plastic surgeon wanted to watch it too so we had to wait for the game to be over for him to come.
After the incident...jon still wanted to finish the game out...but his team mates said he needed to leave

11 comments:

Pam said...

And THAT is why my husband said NO to church ball the night before our trip! I hope he heals well. Good luck

Megan said...

Poor Jon. I really would NEVER poke him in his good eye! It's amazing what churchball can do to you! Imagine what his face would look like if they hadn't said a prayer before the game. Yikes!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Um. Wow. It's really REALLY serious over there. Wow.

Melissa said...

Poor Jon! What happened? Mike broke his arm playing church basketball...it gets pretty intense!

Heather Mills said...

O MY! I heard that Jon got a little busted up but that is bad! I hope you guys won that game...
Get better soon Jon!

Ashley C said...

Wow, how did this happen at church basketball? I just dont get it. Did he fall? Get in a fight? It just looks so bad for a church basketball incident so Im curious how it went down.

Nicole said...

WOW! I bet Joseph would have loved to be at that game!!! Hope Jon's healing well.

Ryan and Ashley said...

What the crap happened?!?!?! Oh my gosh!! I had no idea. I am so sorry. Did he get pushed down? what happened???

The Meyers said...

Oh Jon. So silly :-)

J D C and N said...

Holy Cow! I haven't looked at your blog for a while so this was kind of a shocker to come to see! haha Man, I hope he's feeling better.

Dickson Family said...

Jon was just diving for the ball...he has always been a scrappy player. and someone jumped on his head. just a fluke thing, no fights or anything just landed and rolled funky when someone jumped on his head.