Your laugh or cheer sounded like a dinosaur...because I know what dinosaurs sound like. :)
I don't know if I'll be there on the 6th of Dec...did I say that somewhere? I'm worried I've forgotten something... I almost called you today but I was busy turning my sister into a domestic goddess. :)
I'll be in Seattle around the 19th-ish for more drs appts. We should hook up! I miss you!!!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you all in a little over a month!
Your laugh or cheer sounded like a dinosaur...because I know what dinosaurs sound like. :)
I don't know if I'll be there on the 6th of Dec...did I say that somewhere? I'm worried I've forgotten something...
I almost called you today but I was busy turning my sister into a domestic goddess. :)
I'll be in Seattle around the 19th-ish for more drs appts.
We should hook up! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment