
We spent one morning at Cocoa Beach. This is one of Jon's favorite past time that he picked up in Hawaii. The waves weren't great but we decided it was better than nothing. He just wanted to get out there and paddle.

Dayna wanted to try. When she was born we wanted her to be out little surfer girl, but she was such a princess since birth. She gave it a try and wouldn't stop. I think jon had fun surfing with her too.

She really enjoyed trying and the water was perfect.


Jon got more and more daring as he went, he even hoisted her up on his shoulders while he was surfing. she was loving every minute of it.
1 comment:
I have always wanted to be a surfer girl. There's still time, right?? I am so envious of these beach shots. Looks like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment