jon loves root beer. dawn got jon a root beer kegger last time she was here. and we waited and waited for a special occasion for it.
giving it a try
apparently dax wanted a try too
dax likes his root beer straight from the bottle though
getting every last drop. just like his daddy
2 comments:
Nice Keg! I don't buy that that's actually just root beer. We know Jon far too well, not to mention Dawn getting her son hooked as well and then having him pass the tradition down to his son! Shameful!
Hey, haven't checked in on you guys in a while. Good to see your little man doing so well! Looks like you all are enjoying your summer. I can't believe how grown up Dayna is getting.
I just started a blog and progress is slow, but I will get some more pics of the kids so you can see how tall Alina is now. talk later!
Post a Comment