Monday, June 16, 2008

Shiver Me Timbers Dax is One!!!

This is a picture taken a couple weeks ago at Kyrie's bday party!! All decked out and ready for water!!
Dax did surprising well opening presents. Here he is showing us what he got from grandma. When asked if he likes his presents he would nod his head.
This is how we do it. Nothing else besides Dairy Queen Cake at every bday in the house!!
His first bite of cake and the verdict is.....
NOT A WINNER!

I have had such a crazy week but it was fun to celebrate dax's birthday with good friends from jons dental class. they really have become our family here in kentucky. We had a pirate party, look at his shirt it says little pirate. I thought it was cute. It amazes me that he is already a year and what a crazy year he has had. I should have know when he came out floppy and blue that he was going to be a trouble maker. What a miracle for him to even be here we are so blessed with two wonderful happy healthy (kindof) children. we couldn't ask for more!!

5 comments:

Kati said...

I'm glad he had a fun party! I got Charlie an ice cream cake for our birthday party and I really liked it. I think it had something to do with being pregnant that the last time I had it, it just wasn't good.
Fun pictures!

Michael and Brinn said...

That was a cute party you threw. I wish we had been invited. I would love to be apart of your "Kentucky Family".j/k

Dickson Family said...

brinn- i always thought that you didn't like me by the way you looked at me on sunday. i would love for you to be my kentucky family. you are so funny.

ps. brinn is like the mother of our kentucky family.

The Flitton's said...

I love his cake. Happy Birthday Dax - even though this is very late. Hope you guys are having a fun summer.

Amanda B. said...

Cute idea for a party!! Happy belated b-day to Dax. I hope he is feeling better!