Dax and Dayna look like they got spoiled for Easter! I am so jealous that Jon gets you an Easter dress! He needs to give Kyle some pointers (J/K). Lunch was fun this week!!
Hi Dickson Family! Found you through Britney, and I'm so glad I did. You're family looks and sounds great, and bigger than last I heard. It seems like we were just bumping into each other at TVA. Crazy how quickly things change.
5 comments:
Dax and Dayna look like they got spoiled for Easter! I am so jealous that Jon gets you an Easter dress! He needs to give Kyle some pointers (J/K). Lunch was fun this week!!
So cute! Hey did you guys end up buying a house out there or renting. It looks nice from what i can see fromt the pics. Happy Easter!
Hi Dickson Family! Found you through Britney, and I'm so glad I did. You're family looks and sounds great, and bigger than last I heard. It seems like we were just bumping into each other at TVA. Crazy how quickly things change.
Love the photos!
We're still in Eastern WA. We're building a house, so we'll be here for a couple years at least. How are you guys? Your kids are sure cute.
Post a Comment