
dayna started her swimming lessons and absolutely loves them. it is so fun to watch her and she is going underwater by herself now....which she never did before since her ears always bothered her. she definitely shows up the boys in her group as they don't even jump it. she loves it.
5 comments:
Dayna looks so cute! Jon's snow removal invention is very creative! I like it! Hope you guys had a good weekend.
Sooo cute? WInnie does swim lessons too..on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She swims like a little fish, but absolutely will not jump in. Crazy!
Oh my gosh! Dayna is such a big girl!!! I love watching her videos!! So dax had a helmet? How come i haven't seen any pics. of him init on the blog? How long did he have it? did he have a flat spot? Luke has gotten me pretty good with that helmet. Its in the way of our cuddling too!!
I just watched the video of her supposedly talking to her grandma. She is so funny. I love it.
Hey! Dax looked so cute in his helmet! Okay so today when i went to the store i swear like everybody was staring and it drove me crazy!!! Sorry but i just have so many questions about this helmet thing. So did Dax eventually sleep well with it on? I just started to notice that it's making his head itch like crazy which is driving him crazy.
Post a Comment