
One day for preschool i thought it would be fun to paint with pudding. the night before i saran wrapped the table and called them to the table and blopped pudding in front of them and told them to paint. at first they were like.....that is not paint. and it took them a while to get into it. but......

they finally got the idea. this is jacob one of dayna's favorite friends. you would have thought he never had pudding before.

needless to say they were filthy dirty and had so much fun!!! it was worth the mess and laundry. a great idea for a rainy day!!!
4 comments:
The pictures you've posted of your kids are adorable! And having the kids paint with pudding is such a great idea- the saran wrap too. I think we might have to try it. :)
Pudding?? You are incredibly brave! It looks like they had a TON of fun.
How fun!!! I actually wouldnt mind doing it myself!! So do you do preschool at your house?
What a great idea!! I'm definitely copying this one. You are such a creative mom. I'm impressed. :)
Post a Comment