
Dayna posing in one of her many new outfits grammy brought with her. she loves her new clothes and refers them as her "big girl" clothes

Another dress getting ready for church on her birthday!!

Jacob and dayna......touble makers if you ask me. They are hilarious. Love them to death, but makes me nervous. Its sad they will be leaving in may, but I am kind of relieved....maybe we will catch up in a few years :)

This is the first time i looked at the pics and i wanted to thank everyone for coming!!! Pretty good turn out for being three. I couldn't be there and i was really sad, but at the time i was so sick i didnt care that much. I had strep and was exhausted. i have such good friends to go and support her. i couldn't thank you enough...she was looking forward to her birthday for weeks!!!

her princess cake.....you wouldn't expect anything else would you?
2 comments:
Love the pics Janelle, Thanks for sharing. By the way I finally completed the questions from your tag on my blog. Love you.
WOW, the tone of D in the first picture has me cracking up! =). Are you feeling better now?
Post a Comment