apparently you all can't get enough of me and want to know more....so here you all go!!
4 or more Places I have lived:
1. Buckley, Washington
2. Enumclaw, Washington
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Louisville, Kentucky
4 or more places I have been on Vacation:
1. Maui
2. Florida
3. San Diego
4. Gatlinburg
4 or more Jobs I’ve had:
1. Surf Shop
2. Dental Assistant
3. Orho Assistant
4. South Prarie Daycare
5. Team Management for college soccer team
4 or more Foods I like:
1. Steak
2. Ice Cream
3. Anything unhealthy
4. Pizza
5. Cheddars Buffalo Chicken Wrap
4 or more Hobbies:
1. Scrapbooking – Card Making
2. Sports
3. Nature – Most anything outdoors
4. Kids- I love them all, mine and yours
5. Reality Shows (with you there heather)
4 or more things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I am hard of hearing (well i guess most of you may know, or guess by now)
2. I am like a kid when it comes to holidays and surprises (heck, who am i kidding....im always like a kid
3. I have absolutely no musical talent whatsoever, sing, read, play etc. infact when i was pregnant with dayna i was singing in the car and she started kicking for the first time...jon says that she was probably telling me to stop because the last thing she heard were angels. :)
4. I live by two quotes....go all out or don't go at all....and are you part of the "in" crowd or one of the stable few.
5. I was a cheerleader for one year (didn't try out my senior year) was voted homecoming queen by my school and didn't have a date until the last minute cause no one knew jon was leaving on a mission.
4 things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off Student loans
2. jon and i would love to go serve those who are less fortunate...especially with teeth. we hope to go to argentina brazil, guatemala and cambodia to work on teeth to people who can't afford it. (just a dream....or a goal)
3. Buy a condo in hawaii so dayna can see the state she was born in
4. buy my own sports team...i have not seen jon so happy as he is when he talks trash on his fantasy football league...if he was that happy all the time..it would be worth it for me.
5. jon would get his pilot liscense and a plane so we could see family more often
So that’s me.I am now going to tag some of my friends:Kati Anderson, Brinn King, Leslie Colin, and my sister dixie
1 comment:
It was so fun to get to know you a little more. We are so much alike! I have absolutely no musical talent either. I am trying to force it on my kiddos since it didn't work out for me. You have had a lot of fun jobs.
Post a Comment