


so i am doing it...i am starting a blog. it will be a nice to keep pictures and our lastest happenings up and in order. first these pictures are hilarious. we went to a botantical garden. jon loves that kind of thing and it is so peaceful...anyways we stoped for lunch and we sat on these benches to eat...well dayna thought they looked like surfboards and just started paddling. she then stood up. i was so lucky just to have the camera out. i caught her later doing the shaka. she always says she misses hawaii. probably because that is what daddy says often. so that is the pictures i will add more as they come in.
i am so lucky to have both dayna and dax and i know that they are going to be and already are best friends. dayna loves him to death...literally. first thing she wakes up where is dax, or she will say dax is crying or can you talk to me dax, what do you have to say. she consoles him and feeds him his bottle, always gets us his burp cloth and seriously couldn't ask for a better duo. sometimes when dax is crying he will only smile at his big sister not me.
this next week things are going to get busy with dayna having preschool twice a week, music makers on wednesday storytime on thursdays which leaves me one morning or errands but i really planned it that way and i hope that it works for me as i need to stay busy to stay sane (that should be my motto "stat busy to stay sane) and i think it is best for dayna to get out and learn and be with kiddos.
we will seen how this blog thing rolls with me. i think it will be fun!! hope everyone is doing fabulous and we miss ya'll
4 comments:
Cute blog Janelle. You have some cutie kids!! I'm going to add you on my blogroll if that's okay. It's naturallymeg.wordpress.com.
Cute Janelle! It's too bad our kids won't really remember much about Hawaii. Sometimes I'll catch myself asking Emmit if he remembers "so-and-so" from Hawaii, then I remember he was only 20 months when we left. I love you she's surfing on the bench. That is so cute!
I miss you guys!!! so so so so much!!! I applied to the med school in louisville just for fun-- post some pics of the baby boy, I wanna see him! tell jon good luck with starting school again. aloha!
Yeah- You're a blogger. Now I can see your kids. Oh wait, I get to see them in person which is even better. You have a busy schedule planned out. It will be fun. I can feel Fall coming and it makes me excited! I have a blog. I'll email you the address.
Post a Comment